Register Today at the Links below for
THE DECEMBER SEMINARS !
Register & Pay On-line at the below links:
To register by mail, download paper registration here!
The Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers is sponsoring a morning session on professional liability issues presented by Crow Friedman Group a Risk Strategies Company and Xl Catlin – Design Professional as well as an afternoon session Topic on Codes (Nashville Only)
AM Seminar Topics:
- 2017 Changes to the AIA Document A201: Presented by David Garst (Memphis & Nashville) or Loy Waldrop (Knoxville), Attorneys with Lewis Thomason
- Common Design Error Claims: Presented by David Garst (Memphis & Nashville) or Loy Waldrop (Knoxville), Attorneys with Lewis Thomason
- anaging Adverse Contractual Provisions: Presented by Dale Crow – Counsel with Risk Strategies Company
- It’s a Matter of Ethics: Presented by Nicole Mangino – Director of Field Operations with XL Catlin Insurance
PM Seminar Topics (Nashville Only):
- Codes Seminar – “Out of the Box Designs Demand Innovative Code Solutions”