It’s that time of year—time to make valuable connections and experience professional growth by attending the 2018 Tennessee Engineers’ Conference, September 16-18 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, Franklin TN. The conference will be bigger and better this year with a total of six educational tracks, so there is something for everyone. The conference is a combined meeting with ACEC Tennessee, the Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers. the Tennessee Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the TN Structural Engineers Association. Don’t miss this opportunity to network within your industry while earning up to approximately 12 professional development hours! Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are still available and online registration will open soon. For additional information, contact Kiersten Thompson at 615-242-2486 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Wes Goodnight at 901-372-7962 (email@example.com).
- Civil & Environmental – contact Randal Braker
- Electrical, Mechanical & Industrial – contact John McInturff
- Engineering Management – contact Mickey Sullivan
- Geotechnical – contact Michael Bivens
- Structural – contact Chance Sudberry
- Transportation – contact Brad Winkler