Presented by ACEC Tennessee
Awards are an important part of gaining your firm recognition and differentiating you from your competitors. Through effective communication of your firm’s story using awards submissions as a strategic tool, clients have an ‘objective critique’ of your firm’s work ranking you as ‘excellent.’
ACEC Tennessee is hosting three workshops across Tennessee to learn more about:
- Understanding how award submissions support your firm’s strategic initiatives
- Developing your awards strategy, based on juror research involving 7 leading AEC industry organizations, including:
- Align award opportunities with the firm’s strategic and operational goals
- Develop message/story with the program guidelines, focused on (1) the client’s drivers for the project, (2) the solutions developed to address challenges, and (3) the outcomes benefiting the client.
- Effectively support the story with graphics and images
- Strengthen client relationships
- Demystifying ACEC Tennessee’s Engineering Excellence Awards submission and judging process, including how to submit a project using the online portal and what the judges really looking for when evaluating projects
- Maximizing your investment after you’ve won
Participants in this session are eligible for a $100 discount off their first project entry fee for the 2018 Engineering Excellence Awards (discount code will be given out at the seminar). There is no registration fee for this program. However, registration is requested in order to plan for space accommodations.
Program Dates, Locations:
Thursday, April 26, 20183:00 – 4:30 PMBrown and Caldwell220 Athens Way, Suite 500Nashville TN 37228Register for Nashville here.
Thursday, May 3, 20183:00 – 4:30 PMUT Joint Institute for Advanced Material (JIAM)Executive Conference room (145)Cherokee Farm, 2641 Osprey Vista WayKnoxville TN 37996Register for Knoxville here.
Monday, May 14, 20183:00 – 4:30 PMSmith Seckman Reid, Inc.2650 Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Suite 3200Memphis TN 38118Register for Memphis here.
Questions? Contact Angie Cannon, EEA chair, at email@example.com.